Tuesday, September 25, 2012

UPROOTED

I am still unemployed, and I have had to be uprooted yet again. One month ago I had to once again leave Jacksonville and go to Milwaukee. My mother is gravely ill. The last time I came here I lost my lucrative accounts and have yet to recover from that. I am making less than 50.00 a week and it is maddening. I do not have the needed to take on big projects because she needs constant attention. This is so very frustrating. I am thinking of going to the Home Health aid company and applying to be compensated for my work. I need an income. I have put on 25lbs from pure stress. I miss being in Florida it is already getting cold here. I lost my boyfriend last year and my best friend is holding my room for the day I return. I have been putting in at least 25 resumes a day on career builder with nothing to show for it...ugh I am feeling defeated but I will not go backward. I have been wanting to self medicate but that is not what I need. If I get a job call I must pass the piss test lol...will keep y'all posted...living in recovery is hard especially without a support group.

No comments:

Post a Comment